KNOW BETTER NEW YORK CONNECTIONS
Wednesday, May 29–Friday, May 31, 2019
The Sagamore Resort | 110 Sagamore Road | Bolton Landing, NY 12814
REGISTER TODAY—Join NYIA as we navigate the unpredictable waters of the New York insurance marketplace. This year’s conference line up features a keynote address by the Department of Financial Services Acting Superintendent Linda Lacewell and sessions from renowned speakers with a wide range of expertise. The conference also includes a variety of networking opportunities, an exhibit show, networking boat cruise and to cap it all off a banquet with an award presentation followed by fun, games and friendly competition at The Sagamore’s event center.
There are limited rooms available at The Sagamore as the hotel is nearly sold out. Reservations can be made online through NYIA’s reserved block or by calling 866.384.1944. The group code is NYIA0519. If you have any questions about the hotel, please contact the resort directly at 518.644.9400. Please contact Stacey Orlando at email@example.com if you have trouble reserving a room in the NYIA block.
Register before April 30, 2019 to take advantage of the early bird rate:
$575 Members; $1275 Nonmembers
Regular rates start May 1, 2019:
$700 Members, $1550 Nonmembers.
Click here to add the event to your calendar.
Interested in sponsorship or exhibiting opportunities?
Sponsorship: Prospectus | Contract
*Updated to reflect sponsors as of May 21, 2019
NYIA extends its gratitude to the sponsors below for their commitment, consistent generosity, and support to ensure the success of the 2019 Annual Conference. Without them, this conference would not be possible. Thank you!
- American Association of Insurance Services
- Buffamante Whipple Buttafaro, P.C.
- Chautauqua Patrons Insurance Company
- Demotech, Inc.
- e2Value, Inc.
- Erie and Niagara Insurance Association
- Farmers Mutual Hail Insurance Company of Iowa
- Fire Districts of New York Mutual Insurance Company
- Gen Re
- Greater New York Mutual Insurance Company
- Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC
- Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection & Insurance Company
- Hurwitz & Fine, P.C.
- MLMIC Insurance Company
- Merchants Insurance Group
*Updated to reflect exhibitors as of May 21, 2019
- MSO, Inc.
- Mutual Boiler Re
- New England Asset Management
- Nicoletti Gonson Spinner Ryan Gulino Pinter, LLP
- North Country Insurance Company
- Opus Investment Management
- Preferred Mutual Insurance Company
- State Underwriting Services
- Stifel Financial
- Swiss Re
- Underwriters Rating Board
- Wayne Cooperative Insurance Company
- Willis Towers Watson