KNOW BETTER NEW YORK CONNECTIONS
To sponsor a seminar, please contact Cassandra Anderson at (518) 432-4227 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To sponsor at the annual conference, please contact Stacey Orlando at (518) 432-4227 or email@example.com for more information. The sponsorship opportunities for the annual conference will be posted in January annually. 2019 Sponsorship: Prospectus | Contract
Benefits of sponsorship at a NYIA Annual Conference:
1. COMPANY NAME LISTED ON WEBSITE
2. COMPANY NAME LISTED IN CONFERENCE PROGRAM GUIDE
- On the agenda, under the appropriate event
- On the sponsorship page, under the appropriate level
3. SPONSORSHIP SIGN PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED IN THE MAIN CONFERENCE VENUE
- Event Sponsors: A sponsorship sign will be provided by NYIA which will include the sponsoring company’s name and the name of the event they are sponsoring. It will be displayed at the event they are sponsoring.
- General Sponsors: One “General Sponsorship” sign will be posted at the registration table and it will include the sponsoring company’s name under the appropriate sponsorship level.
- Item Sponsors: Company name/logo will be on item.
A brochure and contract to sponsor at the NYIA Annual Conference will be available annually in January. The contract form will be posted on the homepage of NYIA’s website. Sponsorship reservations will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. The contract form must be filled out and returned to NYIA to reserve sponsorship. Unfortunately, informal requests by phone or e-mail will not count as a reservation.
We are delighted to invite you to participate in the NYIA Annual Conference as a sponsor.
Participation in the conference comes from all sectors and all levels of property & casualty insurance industry, as well as a wide range of associated industries. Attendance is expected to be over 250, as the event is accepted as being the premier property & casualty education sector event. Sponsors’ participation is a very important feature of the conference and we value your partnership. We hope you will decide to join us for this highly anticipated industry event.