KNOW BETTER NEW YORK CONNECTIONS
For immediate release: May 25, 2017
NEW YORK INSURANCE ASSOCIATION 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
New York Financial Services Superintendent Vullo to Deliver Keynote Address
Buffalo, N.Y.—The New York Insurance Association, Inc. (NYIA) is holding its 2017 Annual Conference to discuss critical issues impacting the property and casualty insurance industry and potential ways to enhance the insurance marketplace in New York. Superintendent of the New York State Department of Financial Services, Maria Vullo, will deliver the keynote address.
WHAT: 2017 Annual Conference
The agenda includes these additional sessions:
- The Changing Tides of Cyber Risk
- Fighting Fraud Together
- Debating Disruptors: Two Sides of the Same Coin?
- Town Hall Meeting with Legislators
- Washington’s Economic Agenda and the Outlook for Capital Markets
- Small Company Roundtable
WHEN?: Wednesday, May 31–Friday, June 2, 2017
WHO: Speakers include:
- James Trainor, senior vice president, AON Cyber Solutions Group
- Floyd Holloway, counsel, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Kevin Gallagher, director field operations – northeast region, National Insurance Crime Bureau
- Frank Orlando, director of criminal investigations – insurance frauds bureau, New York State Department of Financial Services
- David Rioux, vice president special investigations, Erie Insurance Group
- Candace Vogel, chief, special investigations unit, Erie County District Attorney’s Office
- Maria Vullo, superintendant, New York State Department of Financial Services
- Bernard Turi, senior vice president, general counsel, general auditor & chief risk officer, Utica National Insurance Group
- Michael Cronin, principal, Cronin Consulting Services, Inc.
- Alex Tsetsenekos, founder, Archimedes Analytics LLC
- William Melchionni, deputy head, U.S. federal and state government affairs, American International Group, Inc.
- Senator Chris Jacobs, New York State Senate
- Senator Timothy Kennedy, New York State Senate
- Assemblymember Stephen Hawley, New York State Assembly
- Assemblymember Crystal Peoples-Stokes, New York State Assembly
- Assemblymember Ray Walter, New York State Assembly
- Harry Starrett, senior client strategist, New England Asset Management Group
- Matthew Benedict, president, Midstate Mutual Insurance Company
WHERE: Hyatt Regency, 2 Fountain Plaza, Buffalo, New York 14202
Additional information is available at www.nyia.org/events. Contact Cassandra Anderson at (518) 432-4227,
(518) 312-3315 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to attend the event.